S1 pump - 1000mm (3') x 90mm (3.5') used where:
- Water depth is and remains over 1/3 of the total vertical lift. The deeper you can submerse the pump in water, the more it will deliver. Water level self-regulates by virtue of the pump's design and operating principle. Pump will still operate with substantially reduced submersion/lift ratio, but water delivery rate may be low
- Delivery rate can be as much as 8000L/hr, depending on the water source, submersion in water, lift above the water, air supply and piping size.
- Vertical lift up to 100m (300ft) is no problem with a regular 5 to 15cfm off-the-shelf compressor (slow revving compressor is recommended for long service life and low noise). If the lift is higher, please contact us to discuss (we have lifted water and oil from 1200ft (400m).
- Submersion in water should be no more than around 60m (180ft) if using a regular 130psi compressor. Less air pressure, lower submersion in water
- Bore casings need to be at least 4 inch ID (100mm)
- For more information please go to our home page www.brumbypumps.com or contact us
- Can also be used to clean out silted bores and wells www.brumbypumps.com/cleanoutborewell
- Price in Australian Dollars
Brumby S1 pump
Products usually ship promptly by airmail (within 2 business days), unless orders are large or other arrangements have been made