S1 pump - 1000mm (3') x 90mm (3.5') used where:
- Water depth is and remains over 1/3 of the total vertical lift. The deeper you can submerse the pump in water, the more it will deliver. Water level self-regulates by virtue of the pump's design and operating principle.
- Delivery rate can be as much as 8000L/hr, depending on the water source, submersion in water, lift above the water, air supply and piping size.
- Vertical lift up to 100m (300ft) is no problem with a regular 5 to 15cfm off-the-shelf compressor. If the lift is higher, please contact us to discuss.
- Submersion in water should be no more than around 60m (180ft) if using a regular 130psi compressor.
- Bore casings need to be at least 4 inch ID (100mm)
- For more information please go to our home page www.brumbypumps.com
- Price in Australian Dollars
Brumby S1 pump
Products usually ship promptly by airmail (within 2 business days), unless orders are large or other arrangements have been made
10% GST is added if product ships inside of Australia