XS1 pump - 750mm (2'6") x 90mm (3.5") designed for cleaning out of silted wells/bores, but also used where:
- Water depth is and remains over 1/3 of the total vertical lift. The deeper you can submerse the pump in water, the more it will deliver.
- Water level self-regulates by virtue of the pump's design and operating principle.
- Delivery rate can be as much as 7000L/hr, depending on the water source, submersion in water, lift above the water, air supply and piping size.
- Vertical lift up to 100m (300ft) is no problem with a regular 5 to 15cfm off-the-shelf compressor.
- Submersion in water should be no more than around 60m (170ft) if using a regular 130psi compressor.
- Particularly well suited for cleaning out silted bores/wells
- Bore casings need to be at least 4 inch ID (100mm)
- For more information please go to our home page www.brumbypumps.com
- Price in Australian Dollars
Brumby XS1 pump for water, silt and mud
Products usually ship promptly by airmail (within 2 business days), unless orders are large or other arrangements have been made
10% GST is added if product ships inside of Australia