S1-75 pump - 960mm (3'2") x 75mm (3") used where:
- Water depth is and remains over 1/3 of the total vertical lift. The deeper you can submerse the pump in water, the more it will deliver. Water level self-regulates by virtue of the pump's design and operating principle. Pump will still operate with substantially reduced submersion/lift ratio, but water delivery rate may be low
- Delivery rate can be as much as 4000L/hr, depending on the water source, submersion in water, lift above the water, air supply and piping size.
- Vertical lift up to 100m (300ft) is no problem with a regular 3 to 10cfm off-the-shelf compressor. If the lift is higher, please contact us to discuss.
- Submersion in water should be no more than around 60m (180ft) if using a regular 130psi compressor. If you have lower air pressure, just don't submerse the pump quite as deep
- Bore casings need to be at least 3 inch ID (75mm)
- For more information please go to our home page www.brumbypumps.com or contact us
- Can also be used to clean out silted bores and wells www.brumbypumps.com/cleanoutborewell
- Price in Australian Dollars
Brumby S1-75 pump
Products usually ship promptly by airmail (within 2 business days), unless orders are large or other arrangements have been made